Monday, January 3, 2011

Signing for The Upside of Down

I'm doing my first book signing for The Upside of Down on Saturday, January 15th. I'll be joining authors Tristi Pinkston, Daron Fraley, and Don Carey for the signing. We'll be in Logan at The Book Table,  29 South Main Street, 11:00-1:00 and then we'll head over to Ogden to Wisebird Bookery, 4850 Harrison Blvd # 5, and be signing there 3:00-5:00. If you're in the area and have time, please stop by. I'd love to meet you and Tristi, Daron, and Don are super fun so we'll be having a great time.

2 comments:

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

I would love to come by, if I lived in the area. Good luck to you guys!

Maggie said...

Good luck with your signing--it sounds like a fun group of writers. I just wrote a blog post on the ins and outs of book signings today. I need suggestions from seasoned "signers" on what to do! I'd love if you'd stop by with words of wisdom http://www.maggiefechner.blogspot.com