Wednesday, February 18, 2009

American Idol Favorites

Here's my update on American Idol. After listening to all of the contestants last night I voted for:

Michael Sarver--I just like him. I didn't like his song choice and I wasn't crazy about his performance, but I just like him and want him to go on in the competition.

Danny Gokey--Love this guy. I love his voice and his style. And, of course, his personal story is so compelling, I just want him to do well. But, I think he has a great chance of winning the whole competition because he has such incredible talent. He's awesome.

Ricky Braddy--What a fantastic performance last night. He's had no press up to this point and when he sang, wow, he was amazing. He definitely deserves to move on. He was in a different class than most of the other contestants.

I was not impressed with any of the girls. I think that Tatiana's behavior totally detracts from her singing. Watching her exhausts me. And that goes for the young man that's the drama king. Too much drama for me. Just sing and showcase your talent, don't do the drama thing.

It'll be interesting to see the results show.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: