Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cover Contest


LDS Publisher is sponsoring a contest for the best covers of books by LDS authors. I was thrilled to see Altared Plans included as one of the finalists in the romance category because there are so many great covers out there.

Of course, I had nothing to do with the cover. Authors have virtually no say in cover design, but I love the cover because I think it communicates her disappointment and frustration at what happens in the first chapter. I also love the pink highlights and think the cover tells the reader exactly what is contained inside--a bride who doesn't get exactly what she thinks she'll get (she gets even better).

There are seven genres represented in the contest, each with five covers to consider. Go on over and vote for the ones you like the best, even if it isn't Altared Plans because the more votes, the better. You can also leave comments as to why you did or did not like certain covers.

LDS Publisher Cover Contest.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Bethany Wiggins said...

I love your cover, too. I'll go vote.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karlene said...

Cool! I like that pink on the cover too.