Thursday, April 2, 2009

American Idol

Some of the performances on Tuesday night were amazing. I loved Danny Gokey's performance. Rascal Flatts is one of my very favorite groups and I love the song, What Hurts the Most. It's such an emotional song anyway, but even more so knowing Danny recently lost his wife. As soon as he started the song I had tears rolling down my cheeks. He did an excellent job.

I also loved Kris Allen's performance. He blew me away. He's consistently performed well the last few weeks. I really like his voice.

Scott MacIntyre also did very well. "Just the Way You Are" is an all-time favorite song of mine and he did a great job on it. He's so talented on the the piano.

I wasn't surprised that Megan Joy was sent home last night. She has a unique voice and she's beautiful, except I hate that huge tattoo all over her arm, but I didn't care for her performances over the last few weeks.

I wish Lil Rounds would choose a Mariah Carey song. She has such a powerful and beautiful voice but she keeps choosing songs that seem to hide her voice. I keep hoping she'll choose a song that will really showcase her voice.

I also like Matt Giraud. I think he has a great voice and he's an amazing pianist.

As you can tell, I'm addicted to American Idol. I love to watch people share their talents and then watch them improve each week. I'm always a sucker for a talent show.

And, it's always interesting to see what outfit Paula will come up with next. Will it have a feather or just look like a tutu? Oh, and it's fun to see if Simon can be even more arrogant than the week before.

2 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very good......

me and you plus two said...

I am a huge fan of american Idol as well..this year I think my favorite is danny...anyway we'll be watching together! love your blog