Thursday, January 31, 2008

Marsha Ward Interviews Me

Marsha Ward has been very kind and gracious in posting her interview with me on her blog.

If you'd like to read it, here's the link to Marsha's blog. She interviews authors every month and it's always interesting to me to read other author's answers to her questions. I love to learn how others outline/don't outline, find character names, plot/don't plot, and what their writing schedules are. We all do things differently and I think it comes down to doing what works best for each one of us individually. One writer's way of doing things may not work at all for someone else. We all have to find our own groove.

Thanks, Marsha, for interviewing me. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Marsha Ward said...

You're welcome! It was fun for me to work with you. I look forward to reading your book.