Tuesday, July 3, 2018

FREE Sweet, Clean, and/or Christian Romances

If you love to read sweet/clean and wholesome, and/or Christian romances, you'll want to check out this promotion.

These books are all free, but you will have to sign up for the authors' newsletters. That may seem like a pain, but for authors like me, it's so hard to find new readers with so many books out there and if I give my book away for free, I'd like the opportunity to at least show people my other books. And, who knows, they may find me so entertaining and fascinating they'll want to stay on my list :).

My book, Best Kind of Love: A Reunion Romance Novella is part of this promotion. I know some of the authors and their books. Make sure you check out the blurbs for the books before you download to make sure you'll like the book.

You can go here to see all the books.



No comments: