Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pocket Full of Posies by Julie Coulter Bellon

Pocket Full of Posies by Julie Coulter Bellon

5 stars

Wow! This is Bellon's best novel to date. It is filled with intrigue, adventure, romance, and excitement.

I found myself anxious to get back to reading it because I had to find out what happened next. I found the characters to be well-developed and flawed, making them realistic and interesting. Even the villain was layered enough to make me almost like him. Almost.

I was so impressed with the realism of the plot. Bellon masterfully weaves in details that make you feel like you a right in the middle of the action. Twists and turns kept me riveted to the story. I kept wondering how the characters would solve the problems and get out of the situations and Bellon kept surprising me with unexpected twists. 

I highly recommend this book. It's a page-turner, so make sure you have enough time to read it.

You can purchase Pocket Full of Posies here.

No comments: