Thursday, July 15, 2010

LDStorymakers Conference

I'm so excited about the LDStorymakers Conference next year. It will be May 6-7, 2011 at the Salt Lake City, UT Sheraton. It's going to be amazing. I'm thrilled to be on the 2011 Conference Committee as a co-chair with Tristi Pinkston for Bootcamp.

Tristi and I are both very excited about Bootcamp. We have made one major change. Here's the official announcement:

In response to the feedback from conference attendees, including our sister group Authors Incognito, the conference committee has decided to offer Bootcamp on Thursday afternoon in 2011. The majority of attendees expressed interest in having more repeat conference classes, more opportunities to meet one-on-one with the visiting agent(s) and editor(s), and more time to network with each other. Many also commented that having the early morning Bootcamp made for a long day. Moving Bootcamp to Thursday afternoon is a big change and may make it difficult for some to attend, but we believe that the benefit of more conference time outweighs the inconvenience and hope that making this announcement early will allow attendees enough time to plan for Bootcamp on Thursday afternoon.

For those interested in an intensive critique experience, we will be offering a master class in critiquing as part of the regular conference schedule. More details on that class as well as Bootcamp will be available soon on our website.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to an amazing conference in 2011.

Sincerely,

The 2011 Conference Committee


More details will follow both about the conference and Bootcamp so be sure to check back here or the official website http://www.ldstorymakers.com/.

Plan on attending because you won't want to miss it, I promise! And, please, tell all your friends!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I am so excited. I am going to grow more and more excited as time goes by.
It's true.

I will be intolerable.

Angie said...

I absolutely loved boot camp this year. I am so, so happy that it's going to be on Thursday! I am really excited for the conference too. It was the best I've ever been to.

kbrebes said...

Can't wait! : )