Thursday, March 5, 2009

American Idol

I was thrilled to see Scott MacIntyre enter the top 12 finalists. I think that sends a message to the world that no matter what your challenges may be, they do not have to limit your dreams. He has a dream and his blindness isn't going to stop him. Hooray for Scott--may all those who have big dreams go after theirs as well. And, he sings well. I really liked his song, "Mandolin Rain"--brought tears to my eyes.

Lil Rounds is extremely talented. She's very good.

I was super happy to see Ricky Braddy get another chance. He was amazing the night he sang but had some tough competition. I think he'll do well.

I'm glad they gave Jasmine another chance. She has a beautiful voice but didn't perform well on her night.

I agreed with most of the wildcard picks--except Tatiana. What are they thinking? Maybe she has a nice voice, but it's impossible to detect it through all the drama she causes. She exhausts me. Actually, I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing--Tatiana and her drama will make the ratings go up, even if she doesn't sing well.

I'm interested to see who the last 3 finalists will be. I think Ricky, Jasmine, and Anoop should make it in.

I predict the top three will be: Danny Gokey, Lil Rounds, and Adam (can't remember his last name). Should be a good season.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Fiauna said...

Stopping by from Mormon Moms Who Blog. What a great post. I support all stay-at-home moms, but agree that the choice is ours to make. You're doing a great thing.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking either Danny or Allison are going to go all the way this year

Marcia Mickelson said...

I love Danny. He's my favorite, but there are a lot of good ones. It will be lots of fun to watch.