Saturday, October 4, 2008

Review of Heaven Scent

Alison Palmer reviewed Heaven Scent. If you'd like to read what she wrote here's the link.

If you've read Heaven Scent and would like to post a review on Amazon or Deseret Book, I'd sure appreciate it.

Promotion certainly isn't as fun as writing, but it's all part of the publishing thing.

Today we have a soccer game, General Conference, a wedding, and my daughter will be going to another high school's homecoming dance with a young man from a nearby stake whose older brother was my son's mission companion (did I confuse you?). It should be quite a day.

1 comment:

Lori Conger said...

Didn't you just love General Conference? It was so refreshing after listening to Presidential debates this week. I haven't read your book yet, but I'm going to. And thanks for the advice on the bean up the nose trick!