Darcy Pattison at Revision Notes (a great blog for children's writers) has tagged me for a meme that requires me to tell 7 things about myself, then tag 7 others.
Rules of the Meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Things About Me:
1) I have 10 children--ages 22 months-20 years old. (I hated to babysit when I was a teenager). 2) I have one sister. She also has 10 children and we live across the highway from each other.
3) I love to dress up for Halloween and do so every year (including make-up and a wig).
4) I love to redecorate my house (much to my husband's chagrin) and would flip houses in a nano-second if I lived in the right market.
5) I could live on ice cream, chocolate, and fresh fruit (I know, weird combination).
6) I graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications (I was also voted "Biggest Flirt" one year in my student ward).
7) I love to swim, especially in the ocean, and would live in Hawaii if only I could convince my honey to move there (he wants to live in Alaska).
Tag, you're it: