As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Some time ago, Marcia Mickelson tagged me with the "10 Male Fictional Characters I'd Most Like to Make-out With" or something to that effect. I had it in the back of my mind, but life slammed me and I forgot.
My list of 10 male characters that I would find attractive if I were single and they were, well, you know, real:
1. Rhett Butler--no need to say anything else.
2. Thom Casey (Nightshade Mysteries by Kerry Blair).
3. Ben Adams ("Spires of Stone" by Annette Lyon).
4. Phillip Adams ("Spires of Stone") Wouldn't be the first time I liked brothers.
5. Andrew Davidson ("To Have or To Hold" by Josi Kilpack). Love how he changes.
6. Slade Jacobson ("Masquerade" by Sierra St. James/Janette Rallison).
7. Brandon Mace ("Molly" series by Tamra Norton).
8. Jason Hackett ("Angels Don't Knock" by Dan Yates).
9. Kyle Reynolds from my upcoming novel, "Heaven Scent."
10. Travis Dixon from my WIP.
Yeah, I know 9 and 10 are kind of like cheating, but since others have done this I think it's acceptable.
I do read mainly juvenile fiction and there's not a lot of "hot" middle grade characters, at least not to an over-the-hill mom of 10 like me!
This was fun.