Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fall in Love With A New Romance Novel

I'm so excited. Kindle Press has released my newest romance novel, Speak to My Heart. This story is very close to my heart because I included experiences from my own life when my grandfather suffered a stroke and lost his ability to speak. I was one of the only people who could understand him while he worked to recover his speech.

I also love Gran and her matchmaking. I tried to include some fun characters as Gran's friends.

My favorite part, is the romance between Hailey and Peter. I loved how it all fell into place as I wrote it.

I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Every book is a labor of love!

Here's the synopsis:

When Hailey Baker receives the call that her beloved Gramps has suffered a debilitating stroke that's left him unable to speak, she’s determined to help. Putting her accounting career at risk, she seizes the opportunity to leave her recent heartbreak and subsequent addiction to Netflix behind.

She flies cross country to Florida only to discover her grandmother is neck-deep in matchmaking schemes for the retirement community, and Gran’s next victim is Hailey.

Once Gran meets Peter Stafford, the handsome speech therapist who's locked his heart since his divorce, neither he nor Hailey stand a chance.

You can purchase Speak to My Heart here.

Thanks!!!

No comments: