Thursday, February 11, 2016

FREE Book

If you join my mailing list, you'll receive a complimentary copy of Best Kind of Love: A Reunion Romance Novella. Just sign up in the sidebar and download your free copy.

I promise not to spam you. I only send out newsletters when I have something book-related to tell you. With ten kids, three in-laws, and two granddaughters, life is very busy and very full and I don't have a chance to write as much as I'd like or to produce as many books as I want (I have far too many books floating around in my head), so no need to worry I'll overwhelm you with book news :).

If you know anyone who likes to read clean/sweet romance novels, please tell them about my books, and if they sign up for my newsletter they can receive Best Kind of Love to see if they like my writing style.

Thanks.

Happy Reading!

No comments: