Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Contest and New Website

If you're interested in winning a $20.00 gift certificate to Amazon visit the Writing Fortress blog for rules on a simple contest that, of course, involves my book. Wouldn't a $20 gift certificate be nice? And helping me spread the word about my book (maybe then DB will carry it)? Thanks for checking it out!

I've been busy working on my website. It was static with no new information so I've set it up as a blog format to make it more interactive. I'll be posting articles on writing that, hopefully, will be useful to readers. I also have links to my books, a bio, and other pages. If you get a chance, I'd love to hear your feedback on www.rebeccatalley.com. I want it to be a user-friendly site that also provides helpful information for aspiring writers. I'd love to interact with readers and make my site useful as well as informational.

Thanks!

No comments: